Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부 수정 삭제

Behind-the-Scenes Footage from XIA Junsu’s 2015 Product Launch Photo Shoot for Nine Half
Junsu Kim struts his stuff in newly released, behind-the-scenes footage from the 2015 product launch photo shoot for Nine Half, a trendy house brand fast making a name for itself among South Korean eyewear connoisseurs. The footage was taken on February 25th at the DNA Studio in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu. XIA Junsu began modeling for Nine Half after the company was taken over by Soul N in order to lend its eyewear greater appeal in the Asian market. The following interview with the face of Nine Half eyewear gave us fresh insight into just what to expect from its exciting new product line-up.

김준수-나인하프 화보 비하인드 (13).jpg

You look great in glasses.
Thank you. (laughs) I’m actually quite interested in eyewear--glasses, sunglasses, you name it. After all, I almost always have to have sunglasses on when I’m going somewhere or on my way to the airport.

We saw that you had a hand in picking which items were used in the photo shoot.
 Well, photo shoots do bring out that need to look sharp. Only the best for my fans! Ha ha. You never really know what looks good on you until you try it out for yourself (so that’s what I did). Eyewear definitely settles into the curves of your face much better after it’s been fitted. We all have different facial structures, you know? 
I would encourage everyone shopping for eyewear to get their glasses fitted to ensure that everything is as comfortable and flattering as possible.

What kind of glasses do you prefer?
I usually go for a classic design--kind of like the products I was wearing during the shoot. It’s easier to mix and match that way. When I don’t have any performances or events on my schedule, I tend to dress casually and use glasses or hats to spice things up a bit. A classic pair of frames or sunglasses adds flair without giving the impression that you’re trying too hard. To be honest, Nine Half’s new collection is chock-full of the most amazing products, so I had a hard time just picking and choosing. There’s nothing like a chic pair of glasses to put the finishing touch on your outfit for the day or complement your mood.

What kind of glasses do you prefer?
I usually go for a classic design--kind of like the products I was wearing during the shoot. It’s easier to mix and match that way. When I don’t have any performances or events on my schedule, I tend to dress casually and use glasses or hats to spice things up a bit. A classic pair of frames or sunglasses adds flair without giving the impression that you’re trying too hard. To be honest, Nine Half’s new collection is chock-full of the most amazing products, so I had a hard time just picking and choosing. There’s nothing like a chic pair of glasses to put the finishing touch on your outfit for the day or complement your mood.

Was there anything you paid particular attention to for the shoot?
my hair color? (laughs) My hair is dyed right now, but I couldn’t change anything because I’ve still got work to do on the album in addition to being in the middle of a musical. I was afraid it might clash with the overall look we were going for because it’s kind of a noticeable color. Thankfully, the spread seems to have come out all right. The sunglasses and the clothes were a little muted, so going loud on the hair gave us a nice contrast to work with. Everybody at the shoot said it looked like we dyed my hair on purpose--which was a huge relief for me! Ha ha.

Before you go, what can you tell us about being a Nine Half model? What’s on your schedule? 
Let’s see--my third studio album, concerts... I’ve got a busy schedule ahead of me, but I’m happy to be modeling for Nine Half, because this gives me more opportunities to meet with my fans. I promise that I’ll always be on top of my game both as an artist and as a Nine Half model. Remember, your love and good wishes mean the world to me!

김준수-나인하프 화보 비하인드 (1).jpg

Fans across Asia have responded in kind to Nine Half’s collaboration with XIA Junsu, whose musicals and music have catapulted him to the status of Korean Wave star. XIA Junsu not only has numerous performances coming up to celebrate the release of his third solo album, Flower, but also looks forward to doing more exciting work with Nine Half.
“Last year alone, our products were on display at 300 of the country’s top eyewear shops, with orders pouring in from overseas,” said a PR representative for Nine Half. “Interest in our brand has grown exponentially since word of our XIA Junsu campaign started spreading. This year, we’ll be stepping up our global marketing strategies.” Nine Half appears determined to use XIA Junsu’s most recent photo shoot as a springboard for establishing itself as a global eyewear brand.
The new Nine Half products modeled by XIA Junsu are available at 500 eyewear stores across the country and on the Internet.

?

1. Volume 01 | 感覚的なデザインで国内アイウェア市場の注目を集めているハウスブランド、ナインハーフ(Nine Half)のビハインドカットが公開された。

Date2016.09.20 Bythebom Views304
    Read More
  2. Volume 01 | 五感満足、キムジュンスと共にするトスカーナ感性の旅

Date2016.09.20 Bythebom Views396
    Read More
  3. Volume 01 | 風が吹くがままに

Date2016.09.20 Bythebom Views318
    Read More
  4. Volume 01 | 曖昧な境の時間

Date2016.09.20 Bythebom Views226
    Read More
  5. Volume 01 | トスカーナホテルよりご挨拶申し上げます。

Date2016.09.20 Bythebom Views233
    Read More
  6. Volume 02 | 済州島の自然と文化、色の融合ブランド『カルチュンイ』

Date2016.09.20 Bythebom Views245
    Read More
  7. Volume 01 | Eyewear house brand Nine Half XIA

Date2016.09.20 Bythebom Views393
    Read More
  8. Volume 01 | Toscana Sentimental Trip with Junsu Kim

Date2016.09.20 Bythebom Views422
    Read More
  9. Volume 01 | The Origins of the Jeju Dol Hareubang

Date2016.09.20 Bythebom Views308
    Read More
  10. Volume 01 | Magic Comes to Yusuam Rest Stop '1950 House'

Date2016.09.20 Bythebom Views624
    Read More
  11. Volume 01 | Following the Wind of Jeju

Date2016.09.20 Bythebom Views357
    Read More
  12. Volume 01 | In Ambiguous Boundary of Time in Jeju 'Jeju Aewol-Handam Park'

Date2016.09.20 Bythebom Views303
    Read More
  13. Volume 02 | 共感演技で新たな一歩を踏み出した 「ミュージカルのアイコン」キム・ジュンス <デスノート>の「エル」役を演じ、吸引力の高い演技で真価を再確認

Date2016.09.20 Byburning Views399
    Read More
  14. Volume 02 | オルムに隣接した森、サリョニ森の道

Date2016.09.20 Byburning Views261
    Read More
  15. Volume 02 | 波の働き、ファンウジ海岸

Date2016.09.20 Byburning Views274
    Read More
  16. Volume 02 | 水の色はどこから、セソカク

Date2016.09.20 Byburning Views301
    Read More
  17. Volume 03 | 幾重にも積もった時間の報告書、龍頭海岸(ヨンモリヘアン)

Date2016.09.20 Byburning Views237
    Read More
  18. Volume 03 | 太陽が眠るところ、梨湖テウ海岸の日暮れ

Date2016.09.20 Byburning Views210
    Read More
  19. Volume 03 | 花樣年華、 榧子林

Date2016.09.20 Byburning Views184
    Read More
  20. Volume 03 | 冬風がみなぎる時間が経つにつれ深まる、アクンタランシオルム

Date2016.09.20 Byburning Views274
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 Next